Learn How To Play Ry Cooder’s Bottleneck Masterpiece “I Think Its Going To Work Out Fine” in Open E tuning or D tuning with a capo 2nd fret.
In this masterclass you will learn both the rhythm guitar and bottleneck slide melody parts broken down step by step.
Get instant access to the following
- Learn the iconic finger style Introduction
- Chord shapes used in open E tuning
- Rhythm chord chart and finger style strum pattern
- The melody played on botttleneck
- Get online access to 8 video lessons
- Downloadable PDFs inside members area for both rhythm and slide guitar
- Get instant access – no downloading videos required
- Access 24/7 via computer or smartphone for life
THIS IS THE ARRANGEMENT YOU WILL LEARN BELOW